1. You may make payments to One Degree Health Limited ("us") through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application and Website.
2. By placing an order for any products or services through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in effect at the time of purchase (Payment Terms).
3. These Payment Terms are subject to change without prior written notice at any time and such changes shall apply to any purchase orders made after such changes are posted to the One Degree Health Website. The Terms and Conditions may also be amended from time to time. Therefore, you should review these Payment Terms and the Terms and Conditions prior to making each purchase order or donation so you will understand the terms applicable to your transaction.
4. If you do not agree to these Payment Terms or Terms and Conditions, do not place any purchases orders on the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website.
5. To place a purchase order on the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website, you must:
(a) be over 15 or have the consent of your parent or guardian;
(b) comply with these Payment Terms (and the Terms and Conditions);
(c) have a current email address; and
(d) have a valid credit card or PayPal account which you are authorised to use for making the donation or placing the purchase order by under these Payment Terms and other Terms and Conditions.
6. You agree to accept responsibility for all purchase orders made by you by someone on your behalf.
PAYMENT METHOD AND TERMS
7. All payments which you make to One Degree Health through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website are made through:
(a) a separate credit card transaction gateway, the Braintree Payment System (Braintree Payment System) (https://www.braintreepayments.com); or
(b) a separate transaction gateway, the PayPal Payment System (PayPal Payment System)
These gateways are not operated by us. The Braintree gateway is operated by a third party provider called Braintree (https://www.braintreepayments.com) and PayPal (http://www.paypal.com.au). Transactions through this gateway are processed and settled by ANZ. The PayPal gateway is operated by a third party provider called PayPal (http://www.paypal.com.au). Transactions through this gateway are processed and settled by PayPal.
8. The Braintree Payment System accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards as forms of payment. The PayPal Payment System accepts various forms of payment.
9. By submitting a purchase through the Braintree Payment System, you authorize ANZ to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount. By submitting a purchase through the PayPal Payment System, you authorize PayPal to charge the account you specify for the donation or purchase amount.
10. All payments are to be made in Australian Dollars.
11. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products or services in relation to One Degree Health through any fraudulent means.
12. Please see the Privacy section below regarding how we deal with your credit card number and other personal information.
CONSENT TO COMMUNICATIONS
13. You agree that we may contact you or the recipient of a product or service under a purchase order (the Recipient) in relation to your purchases through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website. You provide us with all necessary consents for these purposes. You acknowledge that our main form of communication with you will be by email or through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website.
14. You agree that ANZ, Braintree, and PayPal may contact you or the credit card holder or account holder in relation to your donations or purchases through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website. Otherwise you acknowledge that our main form of communication with you will be by email or through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website.
15. You may opt-in to certain communications from us or third parties. If you do so, we or third parties may communicate with you in accordance with your opt-in unless you notify us otherwise.
16. If you order products or services, through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website we may require you to confirm details (including contact details) and to provide further information needed by us or ANZ or PayPal to facilitate the processing of any donations or payments that you make. You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so for this purpose.
PLACING PURCHASE ORDERS
17. Prices of products and services displayed on the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website are current at the time of issue, but are subject to change without notice. You should check the price of a product or service at the time of placing an order for it.
18. Any order placed by you through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website for a product or service is an offer by you to purchase the particular product or service for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place your order.
19. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price or the product description posted on the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website, or an error in your order.
20. We will email you an order confirmation for the sole purpose of confirming the details of your offer. Please note that our order confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your offer or reflect the status of your order in any way.
21. Orders will not be accepted and products will not be despatched or service arranged until payment in full has been received and we are satisfied with the integrity of the order and the validity of payment. We will send you a payment and delivery confirmation at that time. We reserve the right to cancel an order after a payment and delivery confirmation at that time if payment could not be completed.
22. Please note that reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation, by us.
23. (a) LifeBuddi account holders may access the Products in two ways:
(b) LifeBuddi offers monthly and annual subscription options. A month constitutes 30 calendar days, a year constitutes 365 calendar days.
(c) Our “Monthly” subscription is paid in monthly installments. For each month that your monthly subscription is active, you acknowledge and agree that LifeBuddi is authorized to charge the same credit card as was used for the initial subscription fee or other payment method in the amount of the then current monthly subscription fee. The monthly renewal subscription fees will continue to be billed to the Payment Method you provided, automatically until cancelled. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s subscription fee to the Payment Method you provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial-month subscription period.
(d) Our “Yearly” subscription is paid for by an upfront one-off payment with automatic annual renewals. You acknowledge and agree that LifeBuddi is authorized to charge the Payment Method used for (i) the initial annual subscription fee at the rate secured at the time of purchase, and (ii) the renewal subscription fee(s) at the effective rate in effect at the time of any such renewal. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the renewal subscription fee to the Payment Method you provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial subscription period.
(e) You may cancel automatic renewals of your subscription at any time by emailing email@example.com. Please note that if you purchase a subscription through the Apple iTunes Store or our iPhone application, you may cancel automatic renewals by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. If you purchase a subscription through the Google Play store you may cancel automatic renewals in account settings under Subscriptions in the Google Play app, or according to the current process outlined by Google Play.
(f) You agree to promptly notify LifeBuddi of any changes to the Payment Method you provided while any subscriptions remain outstanding. You are responsible for all applicable fees and charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all subscriptions purchased by you.
(g) In the course of your use of the Products, LifeBuddi and its third party payment service provider may receive and implement updated credit card information from your credit card issuer in order to prevent your subscription from being interrupted by an outdated or invalid card. This disbursement of the updated credit card information is provided to LifeBuddi and LifeBuddi’s third party payment service provider at the sole election of your credit card issuer. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt-out of the update service. Should you desire to do so, please contact your credit card issuer.
(h) Our obligation to provide the Products only comes into being when we take receipt of your Order. Prices in AUS Dollars include local taxes. You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account. If payment is not received by us from the Payment Method you provided, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. You agree that you are not permitted to resell any Products purchased through LifeBuddi for commercial purposes.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
24. Cancellation By You
(a) You may cancel a Monthly subscription at any time. Cancellation is effective at the end of the applicable monthly or annual period. Please make any such cancellation by emailing support@LifeBuddi.com.
(b) Please note that if you purchase a subscription through the Apple iTunes Store or our iPhone application, you may cancel your subscription by cancelling automatic renewal of paid In App Subscriptions by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. If you purchase a subscription through the Google Play store you may cancel automatic renewals in account settings under Subscriptions in the Google Play app, or according to the current process outlined by Google Play.
CANCELLATION BY US
25. We may suspend or terminate your use of the Products as a result of your fraud or breach of any obligation under these Terms. Such termination or suspension may be immediate and without notice. A breach of these Terms, includes without limitation, the unauthorized copying or download of our audio or video content from the Products.
DELIVERY OF RECEIPTS AND PAPER PRODUCTS
26. You must provide us with a current email address and where applicable a Recipient.
27. All receipts and most intangible or paper-based products and services will generally be delivered through email only. Any other products will be delivered in accordance with our Delivery Policy.
28. You consent to us sending receipts and, where applicable, products to the email address(es) you provide to us.
RISK AND TITLE IN PRODUCTS
29. As between you and us, we will retain title to the products you order through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website until the latter of your making payment in full for those products and delivery of the products to you, but all risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to you.
30. You are responsible for any applicable sales or use tax, duties, or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase.
31. We do not guarantee that you will be eligible for any tax benefit by purchasing a product or service from us except to the extent that we currently hold an endorsement for deductible gift status.
40. If GST is imposed on any supply of a product or services through the LifeBuddi Mobile Application or Website, you must pay to us, in addition to any consideration payable or to be provided by you for this supply, an additional amount for the supply calculated by multiplying the prevailing GST rate by the consideration for the relevant supply payable or to be provided (without any deduction or set off) by you. Any amount payable by you is payable on demand by us, whether such demand is made by an invoice or otherwise.
Last modified on 17th July 2017.
One Degree Health